Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Happy Second Year Anniversary, my Jondie!

Last night, I realized that there is this man whom I have known for exactly half of the number of years I existed on earth.  The man who gives me "kilig" moments and the same man who bears my PMS (a.k.a. pagtataray at pagsusungit before that time of the month) moments.


Photo taken during our prenuptial pictorial in year 2010


To my hubby, my best friend, my brother, my partner in crime, my pirate (who downloads tons of movies, ebooks, audiobooks, and mp3 files for me), my  shield, my armor, my bed of roses (with thorns. hehehe!), my protector, my shock absorber, my baby's one and only dad… Advance happy second year anniversary to you.  Hahaha!  I greeted you first! :-)

Pardon me for writing this in advance as you know, I will be a full-time mom and wife starting tomorrow and for the next 12 days.  I may no longer have enough time to ponder and to think of how grateful I am to have you in my life.

Since I have been doing this gratitude-giving project, I'm dedicating the next 24 grateful slots for your today:

253 of 1,000:  Thank you for your love from the day we met until now.

254 of 1,000:  Thank you for showing me and letting me feel how it is to love unconditionally, without pride or ego.

255 of 1,000:  Thank you for your enormous effort to be a good provider for our family.

256 of 1,000:  Thank you for loving and respecting the people I love.

257 of 1,000:  Thank you for taking charge of washing baby Marty's clothes from the day he was born until now.

258 of 1,000:  Thank you for always putting smile on my and Marty's face.  You never fail to make us laugh.

259 of 1,000:  Thank you for living a simple yet happy life with me. 

260 of 1,000:  Thank you for watching tagalog movies with me.  I appreciate how you keep yourself look interested and awake so I won't get offended.

261 of 1,000:  Thank you for helping me cook.

262 of 1,000:  Thank you for understanding my needs.

263 of 1,000:  Thank you for your washing the dishes at night while I'm taking care of Marty.

264 of 1,000:  Thank you for always trying your best to keep me happy.

265 of 1,000:  Thank you for buying me snacks I can bring to the office.  So I won't get hungry no matter how busy my day is.

266 of 1,000:  Thank you understanding whenever I have no time to text or call you when I'm too busy in the office.

267 of 1,000:  Thank you for being the best husband and best dad I and Marty could ever have.

268 of 1,000:  Thank you for making me and Marty your No. 1 priority.

269 of 1,000:  Thank you for making me feel that I'm the prettiest woman in the world.

270 of 1,000:  Thank you for the nightly foot massage.

271 of 1,000:  Thank you for reminding me that "giving up" is no longer part of your vocabulary no matter what challenges we encounter.

272 of 1,000:  Thank you for adjusting and for respecting most of my decisions.

273 of 1,000:  Thank you for surprising me always.

274 of 1,000:  Thank you for helping me raise baby Marty as a happy, healthy, loving, and God-fearing baby.

275 of 1,000:  Thank you for being my stylist and critic (though some are hurtful, at times.  hehehe!)

276 of 1,000:  Thank you for sharing life's roller coaster ride with me. 

I love you so much and I always will…. 


Love, 
Mumay

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment